How do I market? The answer is a no brainer
How do you market? The answer is easier than you think.
In today’s market, small businesses want to know how do you market?
It’s way too hard and expensive for small businesses to get attention and get customers.
How do you market when the world has changed–we need to cut to the chase, get attention fast, connect to each other immediately.
But we keep thinking about how to market our business the old fashioned way.
Companies are constantly asking:
- How do you market a product?
- How do you market a business?
- How do you market a website?
How do you market the old way? With old tools.
It’s easy to get fooled by tools that promise they’ll help you get found, get attention, or get customers.
None of these online marketing tools have changed at all. Just take a look at the online marketing checklist we are supposed to use for how to market your small businesses.
- Design a free website on your own (use website templates)
- Hire online marketing people to design your website
- Hire online marketing people to help you tell your story
- Hire SEO consultants to help you create content to be found on Google
- Create a business profile on Linkedin * Create a business profile on Facebook
- Create a business profile on Pinterest
- Create a business profile on Google+
- Create a business profile on Twitter+
- Create videos and post them on Youtube
- Post pictures and updates on all of these different social networks
- Connect and respond to people on social networks and social media
- List your business on Yelp
- List your business on Craigslist
- Create an online store
- Hire a PR agency
- Advertise your business online
- Offer discounts on Groupon
- Buy emails and send newsletters
How do you market? The new way.
Today you can do all your marketing with one company, instead of a million. Memphix Web Design & Marketing is the one (company) that does everything you need.
- Get online immediately
- Cut to the chase with a one page site that captures responses
- Built-in tools help you develop your business pitch
- Create multiple sites that each pitch to different types of customers
- Publish your business pitch everywhere at once (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin)
- Mass email your pitch to your contacts
- Expose your pitch beyond your social network to people who might be interested in what you’re offering
- Be automatically included in a directories across the web
- Embed your pitch on your website or anywhere you want it to appear
- The more endorsements and support you get, the more attention and responses
- Share content on your pitch sites and have those updates appear everywhere
credit: Sam Lawrence